Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
About this product
- DescriptionAs stated by The Cochrane Collaboration on their website, the practice of evidence-based medicine means integrating individual clinical expertise with the best available external clinical evidence from systematic research. Understanding Periodontal Research fills a significant gap in the literature by providing oral health and periodontal researchers with a comprehensive overview of the methodological aspects that are important when planning, conducting, and analyzing their research projects. It is designed to be easy to understand for beginners in the field, yet will also serve as a useful tool for those who are more experienced. Undergraduate and postgraduate dental students, dental hygienists, dental practitioners, and associated professionals who are interested in understanding the principles of periodontal research will all benefit from the clear information and guidance contained in this book.
- Author BiographyDr. Dumitrescu is an Associate Professor at the Institute of Clinical Dentistry, Faculty of Medicine University of Tromso, Norway. She received her Philosophiate Doctor in Medical Sciences degree in 1997 at the Faculty of Dentistry at the University of Medicine and Pharmacy Carol Davila in Bucharest, Romania. Dr. Dumitrescu also engaged in postdoctoral studies at the Institute of Odontology, Karolinska Institutet, Sweden and the University of Bristol, in Bristol, England. She has won the Special Jury Prix JPIO (Journal de Parodontologie & D'Implantologie Orale) at the SFPIO (Societe Francaise de Parodontologie et d'Implantologie Orale) National Congress Bordeaux, France 16-18.06.2005 for the study Analysis of pain experienced during periodontal probing in smokers She is a member of the Romanian College of Dentists and the Scandinavian Society of Periodontology.
- Author(s)Alexandrina L. Dumitrescu
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication01/11/2012
- SubjectDentistry & Dental Nursing
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Out-of-print date12/08/2013
- Content Note133 black & white illustrations, 136 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight1701 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Edition Statement2012
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.