All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $73.29
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.81
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $70.75
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.44
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.95
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $58.60
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.55
About this product
- DescriptionUnderstanding Phemelogy provides a guide to one of the most important schools of thought in modern philosophy. The book traces phemelogy's historical development, beginning with its founder, Edmund Husserl and his pure or transcendental phemelogy, and continuing with the later, existential phemelogy of Martin Heidegger, Jean-Paul Sartre, and Maurice Merleau-Ponty. The book also assesses later, critical responses to phemelogy - from Derrida to Dennett - as well as the continued significance of phemelogy for philosophy today. Written for anyone coming to phemelogy for the first time, the book guides the reader through the often bewildering array of technical concepts and jargon associated with phemelogy and provides clear explanations and helpful examples to encourage and enhance engagement with the primary texts.
- Author BiographyDavid R. Cerbone is Associate Professor of Philosophy at West Virginia University.
- Author(s)David R. Cerbone
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication19/05/2006
- Place of PublicationDurham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAcumen Publishing Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.