All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.25
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.14
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.18
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.33
- AU $49.79Trending at AU $51.77
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $104.32
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.30
About this product
- DescriptionAnxiety and phobia is characterised by an overwhelming fear or dread of certain objects, animals, events or situations. It can restrict and inhibit everyday activities, and cause intense misery for the person with the phobia. This book explains phobias and helps you to understand and to get help with them.
- Author BiographyKatherine Wright is a science and medical writer and journalist, and has written many books. She is a qualified scientist and is married with two children.
- Author(s)Katherine Wright
- PublisherGeddes & Grosset
- Date of Publication04/11/2014
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationNew Lanark
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintGeddes & Grosset
- Weight240 g
- Width126 mm
- Height193 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.