All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $44.73Trending at AU $47.15
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.26
About this product
- DescriptionRheology unites the seemingly unrelated fields of plasticity and n-Newtonian fluids by recognizing that both these types of materials are unable to support a shear stress in static equilibrium. In this sense, a plastic solid is a fluid. Granular rheology refers to the continuum mechanical description of granular materials. In this book, rheology the study of the deformation and flow of matter is treated primarily in the context of the stresses generated during the flow of complex materials such as polymers, colloids, foams, and gels. A rapidly growing and industrially important field, it plays a significant role in polymer processing, food processing, coating and printing, and many other manufacturing processes.
- Author(s)Natalie Rudolph
- PublisherHanser Gardner Publications
- Date of Publication14/08/2014
- SubjectIndustrial Chemistry & Manufacturing
- Place of PublicationCincinnati
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHanser Gardner Publications
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.