Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.34Trending at AU $49.62
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.74
- AU $28.59Trending at AU $31.14
- AU $70.29Trending at AU $77.45
- AU $73.85Trending at AU $76.83
- AU $35.46Trending at AU $39.18
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.70
About this product
- DescriptionUnderstanding Property Law provides a background to an area of law which is toriously inaccessible. Standing back from their subject, the authors of this book elucidate how the practices of the past have shaped the development and form of the modern law. In doing so they stress the role of lawyers in the transactions - such as sale, gift and inheritance - in which their clients become involved. This focus upon the work which lawyers do in their offices provides a necessary complement to the emphasis on legislation and adjudication found in most textbooks. This edition has been extensively revised and updated to incorporate recent legislative developments including the Land Registration Act 2002.
- Author(s)Simon Roberts,Tatiana Flessas,W.T. Murphy
- PublisherSweet & Maxwell Ltd
- Date of Publication17/09/2004
- SubjectNational Law: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleUnderstanding Law
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSweet & Maxwell
- Height230 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.