All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.48
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.31
- AU $36.78Trending at AU $38.13
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.65
- AU $33.33Trending at AU $36.24
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.49
- AU $23.12Trending at AU $33.89
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume consists of 12 essays published by the author between the years 1997-2007, a thirteenth paper read at a conference in 2006, and a long introduction prepared specifically for the collection. All of the essays deal with epistemological issues attendant on conceptualizing and defining religion, understanding what is likely to be involved in studying and discussing beliefs, and attempting to explain religion and religions by drawing on the contemporary cognitive and evolutionary sciences.
- Author BiographyBenson Saler, Brandeis University, Waltham, MA, USA.
- Author(s)Benson Saler
- PublisherDe Gruyter
- Date of Publication19/08/2009
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Series TitleReligion and Reason
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 48
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintWalter de Gruyter & Co
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight484 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
- Interest AgeCollege Graduate Student
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.