All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.09
- AU $32.49Trending at AU $38.03
- AU $28.56Trending at AU $29.47
- AU $11.66Trending at AU $14.91
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $30.57
- AU $30.99Trending at AU $39.95
- AU $11.25Trending at AU $14.82
About this product
- DescriptionThe first textbook for teaching this method to users with little mathematical background logically presents the theory and fundamentals in an easily comprehensible, self-contained way. The result is a must-have for advanced undergraduate students, as well as masters and graduate students and other users of single-crystal X-ray crystallography from many various disciplines.
- Author BiographyProfessor Dennis W. Bennett is a Professor of Chemistry and a member of the Laboratory for the Surface Studies at University of Wisconsin in Milwaukee. His research focuses on the physical-inorganic chemistry of molecular devices and catalytic systems. He holds a BS in Biological Sciences and a PhD in Chemistry, both from the University of Utah, where he also did post-doctoral research in photocatalysis. In more recent years, he was a NIH Senior Fellow at the Medical College of Wisconsin, where he gained expertise in macromolecular crystallography. He has also served as Chair of the Department of Chemistry and Biochemistry at UWM, and as a program manager in Basic Energy Services at the U.S. Department of Energy. Prior to his academic career, he was a research chemist at Phillips Petroleum Corp., and has continued to serve as a consultant to a number of companies and government agencies throughout the U.S. He is the author of over 130 peer-reviewed research publications.
- Author(s)Dennis W. Bennett
- PublisherWiley-VCH Verlag GmbH
- Date of Publication27/01/2010
- Place of PublicationWeinheim
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintWiley-VCH Verlag GmbH
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1694 g
- Width184 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine45 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.