All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.35Trending at AU $49.47
- AU $74.12Trending at AU $76.60
- AU $22.10Trending at AU $23.03
- AU $35.47Trending at AU $39.06
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.59
- AU $17.67Trending at AU $23.07
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.86
About this product
- DescriptionWe cant truly understand - let alone counter - terrorism in the 21st century unless we also understand the processes of communication that underpin it. This book challenges what we kw about terrorism, showing that current approaches are inadequate and outdated, and develops a new communication model to understand terrorism in the media age.
- Author BiographyCRISTINA ARCHETTI is Lecturer in Politics and Media at the University of Salford, UK. She won the 2008 Denis McQuail Best Article of the Year for Advancing Communication Theory award. Her recent publications include Explaining News: National Politics and Journalistic Cultures in Global Context (New York: Palgrave Macmillan).
- Author(s)Cristina Archetti
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication29/10/2012
- SubjectPolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight420 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.