All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.09
- AU $46.36Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
About this product
- DescriptionThis textbook provides an introduction to pragmatics from the point of view of Sperber and Wilsona s Relevance Theory. The first part lays down the foundations of a relevance theoretic approach to utterance understanding, which is then applied to the analysis of a range of phemena which are central to pragmatics.
- Author BiographyDiane Blakemore is Lecturer in Linguistics at Southampton University. Her book on Semantic Constraints on Relevance was published by Blackwell in 1987.
- Author(s)Diane Blakemore
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication30/04/1992
- Series TitleBlackwell Textbooks in Linguistics S.
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 6
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlackwell Publishers
- Content Note0
- Weight298 g
- Width159 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.