All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA jargon-free view of Waldorf education and its philosophy of a three-dimensional education. Since their inception over 80 years ago, Steiner-Waldorf schools have offered a much-needed model for educational reform. The author provides a compelling, clearly written picture of the key components of a Waldorf education, focusing especially on child learning experiences that develop thought, feeling, and intentional, purposeful activity. Ideal for parents and teachers, this book gives a common sense understanding of an education which answers modern needs in over one thousand schools across the world.
- Author BiographyJack Petrash has been a Waldorf teacher for over 30 years, much of that time at the Washington Waldorf School in the USA, where he has taken three classes of children from Class 1 to Class 8.
- Author(s)Jack Petrash
- PublisherFloris Books
- Date of Publication11/12/2003
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFloris Books
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight235 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine11 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $94.99Trending at AU $106.80
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.51
- AU $104.90Trending at AU $118.13
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.21
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $107.74
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $106.06
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.61
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.