Save on Textbooks
- AU $65.00Trending at AU $70.84
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.70
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.14
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $87.71
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.72
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $35.87
- AU $28.96Trending at AU $38.89
About this product
- DescriptionFor today's teens, self-esteem is inextricably connected to body image. This series provides teens with crucial information about eating disorders, body image, and health. Its body-positive message will boost teens' self-esteem and help them learn to love their bodies.<p>Society's obsession with weight and weight loss has resulted in countless diet programs, which often do t work. This book explores the realities of these programs and explains why most of them do t live up to their promises. It also offers smart ways for teens to develop sensible eating habits and to maintain a healthy weight without resorting to dieting.
- Author(s)Judy Monro,Judy Monroe
- PublisherRosen Publishing Group,U.S.
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRosen Publishing Group,U.S.
- Out-of-print date10/12/2011
- Weight454 g
- Width152 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.