All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe 3rd edition is w available, with changes to include a new updated cover and Sensory in a Nutshell! This easy to read, practical application, reference handbook includes over 210 of the most common sensory signals and cues your child may be giving you. PLUS BONUS CONTENT...Sensory in a Nutshell! Just a little bit more, but t too much to overwhelm you. This practical, daily application handbook is helping parents, teachers, and caregivers all over the world to understand sensory signals and cues from a child rather than jumping to the conclusion of behavior driven. This user friendly go to handbook is geared for daily use and as a quick sensory reference guide designed to work hand in hand with ASensoryLife.com, where you can find printable handouts, sensory how-to videos, sensory tools and equipment ideas and links, as well as a sensory ideas on a budget. Enjoy the simple, organized format to give you the essential and useful information to respond to the child's sensory needs right on the spot! The handbook provides simple every day sensory strategies and techniques to help ALL children; including SPD, autism spectrum disorders, ADD/ADHD, APD, and developmental disabilities. This handbook provides guidance and understanding as to why children do what they do in regards to unique sensory processing differences and needs. When you respect a child's sensory differences, it will change how you respond. Keep it Real. Keep it Simple. Keep it Sensory!
- Author BiographyAngie Voss, OTR is an occupational therapist specializing in sensory integration with over 24 years of experience working with children with sensory differences. Her experience also includes speaking engagements and workshops for parents, as well as sensory based training for various organizations and businesses including educators, therapists, physicians, and other medical professionals. Angie transitioned from the private practice setting, to a focus on education and awareness for those living and working with children who are faced with sensory differences and challenges. She is the owner and developer of ASensoryLife.com a comprehensive resource based website intended to work hand in hand with her published books.
- Author(s)Angie Voss
- Date of Publication12/09/2011
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationScotts Valley, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight240 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Edition Statement3rd
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $20.46Trending at AU $26.08
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $20.02Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.