All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.31Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $28.59Trending at AU $31.02
- AU $70.18Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $74.53Trending at AU $76.54
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
About this product
- DescriptionHow does the world look to a one-year-old? When your child doesn't have words to explain things to you, how can you begin to understand how she feels? How do you support and understand your very young child as his independence increases and he starts to become a toddler, beginning to learn to dress himself, share toys and play with other children? Ackwledging the crucial role of relationships and parenting, Sarah Gustavus Jones offers guidance and reassurance in this sensitive exploration of the issues central to your child's developing physical and emotional needs.
- Author BiographySarah Gustavus Jones is consultant child and adolescent psychotherapist at Great Ormond Street Hospital, London and visiting lecturer and seminar leader at the Tavistock Clinic. She has a background in counselling adolescents in school and is currently researching focused short-term counselling for under fives with their parents. She is the mother of two young children.
- Author(s)Sarah Gustavus-Jones
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication30/06/2004
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Series TitleThe Tavistock Clinic - Understanding Your Child
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight136 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine5 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.