All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this invative book, Professor Alan France tells the story of what impact the 2007 global crisis and the great recession that followed has had on our understandings of youth. Drawing on eight countries as case studies, he maps the growing influence of neoliberalism as a political strategy in each, showing how it is accelerating the reconfiguration of institutions and practices that are central to the lives of the young.
- Author BiographyProfessor Alan France is Professor of Sociology in the School of Social Sciences at the University of Auckland in New Zealand. He has researched and written extensively for over 20 years on the 'youth question' and youth policy.
- Author(s)Alan France
- PublisherPolicy Press
- Date of Publication15/03/2016
- SubjectSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBristol
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPolicy Press
- Weight458 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $30.86Trending at AU $31.45
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.84Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $51.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.