All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.06
- AU $20.15Trending at AU $23.77
- AU $30.78Trending at AU $34.76
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.89
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.12
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.23
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $36.36
About this product
- DescriptionIn this volume, Kathleen Nader has compiled an articulate and comprehensive guide to the complex process of assessment in youth and adolescent trauma. There are many issues that are important to evaluating children and adolescents, and it is increasingly clear that reliance on just one type of assessment does t provide the most accurate results. From history to recent advances, this book covers a wide range of methods and measures for assessing trauma, including case examples to illustrate the integration of these different facets. Altogether, the broad scope and inclusive depth of this work make it an essential addition to the field of trauma assessment.
- Author BiographyKathleen Nader, D.S.W., is Director of the Two Suns Childhood Trauma Program in Ceder Park, Texas, and an internationally recognized expert on child trauma and posttraumatic stress.
- Author(s)Kathleen Nader
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication27/04/2015
- SubjectPsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight771 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine30 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.