Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.75Trending at AU $27.46
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.66
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.05
- AU $25.33Trending at AU $28.19
- AU $2.99Trending at AU $5.60
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.47
- AU $11.45Trending at AU $13.35
About this product
- DescriptionA brand new strand for Developing Literacy: the best-selling library of photocopiable teaching resources. Written specifically to support the government's new Primary Framework for Literacy, it features completely new activities, a fresh modern design both inside and out, and comes with a CD that contains all the activity sheets in a customisable format. Using our unique software supplied on the CD-ROM, teachers can effortlessly adapt the activities to make them more challenging or to create further exercises for children who need a bit more practice. New text and images can be easily imported and saved without fear of corrupting the original files, and teachers can print out as many copies as they wish.
- Author BiographyChristine Moorcroft is a former primary school teacher, lecturer in primary education and OFSTED inspector. She is the best-selling author of Developing Literacy, Developing Science and Developing Citizenship.
- Author(s)Christine Moorcroft
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication26/05/2008
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series Title100% New Developing Literacy
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintA & C Black Publishers Ltd
- Out-of-print date10/03/2017
- Content NoteBlack and white line artwork throughout
- Weight296 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Contained items statementContains CD-ROM and Paperback
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 1
- Interest Agefrom 5 to 7
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.