All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.48
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.31
- AU $36.78Trending at AU $38.13
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.65
- AU $33.33Trending at AU $36.24
- AU $25.08Trending at AU $33.89
- AU $19.84Trending at AU $29.50
About this product
- DescriptionIn recent years, God's nature and attributes have been the centre of numerous attempts at conceptual clarification and critical reflection. This volume contains, besides an introduction to the method of philosophical theology, essays on God's love, immutability, omnipresence, omniscience, simplicity, (im)passibility and omnipotence. Understanding the Attributes of God is t only a highly readable survey of recent developments in philosophical theology, but also aims at making a distinctive contribution. The authors all belong to the so-called 'Utrecht school' in philosophical theology, whose approach is characterised by the cross-fertilization of Anglo-Saxon and continental, philosophical and theological, traditional and recent thinking. This volume offers a programmatic sample of their work.
- Author BiographyThe Editors: Gijsbert van den Brink (*1963) and Marcel Sarot (*1961) teach philosophical theology at Utrecht University, the Netherlands.
- PublisherPeter Lang GmbH
- Date of Publication01/02/1999
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Series TitleContributions to Philosophical Theology
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 1
- Place of PublicationFrankfurt am Main
- Country of PublicationGermany
- First Published1999
- ImprintPeter Lang GmbH
- Weight260 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Edited byGijsbert van den Brink,Marcel Sarot
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.