Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.86
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.84
- AU $24.98Trending at AU $25.26
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.02
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.03
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.20
- AU $24.92Trending at AU $28.26
About this product
- DescriptionWhat is the Bible really all about? Why was it written and can it be trusted? Why should we read it? In this revised edition of a classic work, John Stott answers these questions. With his usual clarity and authority he spells out the Bible's purpose, examines the social, geographical and historical background, and outlines the Bible's story line. He then guides readers to apply the Bible's teaching to their daily lives. This new edition contains new focus questions, charts, diagrams and indexes.
- Author BiographyJohn Stott is a well-known and highly respected author and Bible teacher with a worldwide ministry. He has been president of Scripture Union England and Wales, and has spoken on behalf of SU on many occasions. He gave the London Lectures on Contemporary Christianity on The Incomparable Christ.
- Author(s)John R. W. Stott
- PublisherScripture Union Publishing
- Date of Publication09/05/2003
- SubjectChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Place of PublicationBucks
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintScripture Union Publishing
- Out-of-print date20/08/2016
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight226 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementRevised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.