All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)John Wilks
- PublisherCorpus Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication01/11/2004
- SubjectAlternative Therapies & Health
- Series TitleUnderstanding S.
- Place of PublicationLydney
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFirst Stone Publishing
- Content NoteIll.30col.ill.
- Height104 mm
Most relevant reviews
- 2011linda5508 Jul, 2014by
Great little book. I recommend it highly.
This is a wonderful little booklet that gives an outline of the Bowen Technique, what you can expect from a treatment and some of the conditions and and their results that have been addressed using this gentle treatment. It is easy to read and is suitable for anyone who is not familiar with the Bowen Technique, I would recommend it to those who are considering a session, or those who have had a session and would like to gain a deeper understanding of how the Technique works. Bowtech Bowen Therapy is now available throughout the world and is making a difference in the wellbeing and health of many people.
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.48
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.31
- AU $36.79Trending at AU $38.13
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.65
- AU $33.36Trending at AU $36.24
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.49
- AU $23.12Trending at AU $33.89