All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.95
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
- AU $36.19Trending at AU $38.17
About this product
- DescriptionThis best-selling textbook provides a broad-ranging but concise introduction to the EU, covering all major aspects of European integration. The revised and updated new edition takes full account of the political and ecomic impact of the Eurozone crisis.
- Author BiographyJohn McCormick is Professor and Chair of the Department of Political Science at the Indianapolis campus of Indiana University, USA, and Visiting Research Fellow at the University of Sussex, UK.
- Author(s)John McCormick
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication31/03/2014
- SubjectPolitics & Government: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleThe European Union Series
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Out-of-print date11/05/2017
- Content Notebiography
- Weight551 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edition Statement6th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.