All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTo study a plant in detail is to make a fascinating journey of discovery. Even plants we think we kw well will often surprise us as we look at the intricacy of their structure and how they are put together. This fascinating guide explains what flowering plants are and their relationship to other groups of plants. With drawings, paintings and photographs throughout, it advises on how to carry out a botanical study and will prove essential reading for botanical artists, photographers and all those wishing to gain a greater understanding of flowering plants.
- Author BiographyAnne Bebbington PhD gained wide teaching experience in her career as a botanist and ecology tutor for the Field Studies Council. She specialized in wild flower courses for adults, both in Britain and further afield in Europe, Canada and Australia. She is a founder member and past President of the Institute for Analytical Plant Illustration.
- Author(s)Anne Bebbington
- PublisherThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Date of Publication23/10/2014
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Place of PublicationRamsbury
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2014
- ImprintThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Content Note366 colour images
- Weight936 g
- Width220 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.09
- AU $46.36Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.