All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe placebo elicits more passionate debate, scepticism and personal belief than almost any other aspect of medicine. As yet, there are t concrete answers - but many challenging observations and powerful effects occur daily in healthcare. This title intends to stimulate and inform every reader - from the experienced practitioner to the new student - who has ever asked, What is the placebo really, and why should it matter to me? Written with contributions from leading figures in healthcare, it tackles issues of the placebo effect in complementary medicine.
- PublisherElsevier Health Sciences
- Date of Publication18/07/2001
- SubjectMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintChurchill Livingstone
- Content Note5 ills.
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $16.14
- AU $43.42Trending at AU $48.90
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $33.73
- AU $11.97Trending at AU $20.27
- AU $24.18Trending at AU $34.88
- AU $44.21Trending at AU $48.15
- AU $18.90Trending at AU $22.47
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.