Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.38Trending at AU $49.05
- AU $74.42Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $22.11Trending at AU $22.83
- AU $35.52Trending at AU $38.73
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.87
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.49
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume is the third antated bibliography on this subject area to be compiled by these authors. The first, published by Gordon and Breach, Science Publishers, in 1971, was entitled AN ANNOTATED BIBLIOGRAPHY ON DIVING AND SUBMARINE MEDICINE. It covered material published during the 1960's. The second volume, entitled UNDERWATER MEDICINE AND RELATED SCIENCES: A GUIDE TO THE LITERATURE, published in 1973 by Plenum Press, covered primarily material published during 1970 and 1971, with some material from 1968 and 1969. The present volume covers material published during 1972 and 1973, but here again some earlier material has been included. The purpose of these antated bibliographies is to make available a large proportion of the published material, in abstract form, indexed in such a manner as to make it possible to compile a reasonably complete antated bibliography on any specific subject area in the field. It is possible thus to learn where the work is being done, by whom, and how extensively. Also, it becomes obvious what areas of research are lacking or inadequate. These specific searches can also form a background of reference material on which to base further research, or from which to write mographs or state-of-the-art surveys. Papers, articles and reports listed here are in most cases readily available.
- Author(s)Charles Wesley Shilling,Margaret F. Werts
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication22/06/2012
- SubjectScience: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1267 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine34 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1975
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.