All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMorgan didn't mean to do anything wrong that day. Actually, she meant to do something right. But her kind act inadvertently played a role in a deadly tragedy. In order to move on, Morgan must learn to forgive--first someone who did something that might be unforgivable, and then, herself. But Morgan can't move on. She can't even move beyond the front door of the apartment she shares with her mother and little brother. Morgan feels like she's underwater, unable to surface. Unable to see her friends. Unable to go to school. When it seems Morgan can't hold her breath any longer, a new boy moves in next door. Evan reminds her of the salty ocean air and the rush she used to get from swimming. He might be just what she needs to help her reconnect with the world outside. Underwater is a powerful, hopeful debut vel about redemption, recovery, and finding the strength it takes to face your past and move on.
- Author BiographyMarisa Reichardt lives in Southern California with her family.
- Author(s)Marisa Reichardt
- PublisherFarrar, Straus and Giroux (Byr)
- Date of Publication12/01/2016
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFarrar, Straus and Giroux (Byr)
- Weight363 g
- Width147 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
Save on Other Books
- AU $35.73Trending at AU $37.22
- AU $21.77Trending at AU $24.94
- AU $11.90Trending at AU $12.74
- AU $34.50Trending at AU $47.43
- AU $28.72Trending at AU $32.06
- AU $28.10Trending at AU $33.10
- AU $47.29Trending at AU $52.18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.