Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.51Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.32
About this product
- DescriptionIf you're an ambitious woman in Africa, Asia, Latin America, or the Middle East, there has never been a better time to be you. Markets are opening up. Businesses everywhere are expanding. Your career or business has unlimited potential. In UNDETERRED, you will find the keys to success, based on four years of research, deep expertise, and interviews with more than 250 relatable businesswomen around the world. These women will inspire you and Rania Anderson will guide you. Despite the obstacles successful women face, they remain undeterred. They persevere by developing the solutions and workarounds that makes sense within the contexts of their cultures. Do you want to be more successful? Do you want to be undeterred? Unlock your potential by cultivating the six success habits identified in this book. The world is waiting for the unique talents and skills you have to offer.
- Author BiographyOriginally from the Middle East, Rania Habiby Anderson, founder of TheWayWomenWork.com, is the world's leading expert on the professional advancement of women in growth economies, an executive coach, a global speaker, and an angel investor.
- Author(s)Rania Habiby Anderson
- PublisherWay Women Work
- Date of Publication15/01/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWay Women Work
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight422 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.