All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.19
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $19.03Trending at AU $22.17
About this product
- DescriptionIn the midst of the current world ecomic crisis, many claim there is a necessity to return to the Marxian and Keynesian traditions in order to better understand the dynamics of market ecomies. This book is an important step in that direction. It presents a critical examination of the foundations of macroecomics as developed in the traditions of Marx, Keynes and Kalecki, which are contrasted with the current mainstream. Particular attention is given to the problem of market forms and their relevance for macroecomics. Professional ecomists and postgraduate students in ecomics, in particular those concerned with macroecomics and the history of ecomic thought in the 20th century, will find this insightful resource invaluable. This book should be required reading for a large proportion of the ecomics profession who are dissatisfied with the mainstream.
- Author BiographyClaudio Sardoni, Professor of Economics, University of Rome 'La Sapienza', Italy
- Author(s)Claudio Sardoni
- PublisherEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication31/12/2012
- SubjectEconomics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCheltenham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Width234 mm
- Height156 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.