All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionUnexpected Afghans presents 29 invative interpretations of a favorite at-home essential. From best-selling author Robyn Chachula comes a groundbreaking crochet book that launches traditional afghans to modern heights using captivating techniques, colors, and patterns. Dive headfirst into a crocheter's dreamworld with designers such as Kristin Omdahl, Kathy Merrick, Kimberley McAlindin, and many more. Reinvent the afghan stereotype as you create fresh projects from a mastermind collection! Whether your crocheting curiosity just peaked or you're itching to design outside of the proverbial box, this is a must-have resource.
- Author BiographyRobyn Chachula is the author of Blueprint Crochet, Baby Blueprint Crochet, and Mission Falls Goes Crochet. She has been published in a number of magazines, including Interweave Crochet and Crochet Today! She has appeared on Knit and Crochet Today and as a guest on Knitting Daily TV. Robyn's patterns have appeared in books, including Interweave Presents Crochet Gifts, Sensual Crochet, Not Your Mamma's Crochet, Catwalk Crochet, Vogue on the Go: Crocheted Shawls, Crochet Me, and Stitch & Bitch: Men. She has also designed for yarn companies including JCA Crafts, SWTC, Mission Falls, and Artful Yarns.
- Author(s)Robyn Chachula
- PublisherInterweave Press Inc
- Date of Publication30/05/2012
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationLoveland, CO
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintInterweave Press Inc
- Width216 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $60.69Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $20.38Trending at AU $26.08
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.