All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.19
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $19.03Trending at AU $22.17
About this product
- DescriptionHe didn't kw his age, the year, or his surroundings, but he knew his life could still make a difference. On this path, he went forward with his heart. Every emotion was authentic. Each moment was new-but it was also full of love, anger, or fear, and he had to travel through it. In a matter of days, Eve Soldinger's life and family changed utterly: Her beloved father was diagsed with dementia. The challenges are those every adult child faced with caring for an aging parent will recognize: How do I see to his needs? How do I protect him? How do I explain to others? But her insight and experience also bring a fresh, hopeful perspective. Discover with Eve and her family how they t only coped with practical challenges, but transformed heartbreaking years into a time of laughter, growth, and love-unexpected gifts that will enrich the lives of all families who walk this path.
- Author BiographyEve Soldinger changes lives nationwide as a popular teacher, workshop leader, and practitioner of Medical Qigong, acupuncture, and Chinese Medicine. With Unexpected Gifts, Eve brings her transformative energy to open up new ways of understanding aging parents, caregiving, and loved ones with dementia-a condition more than 5 million Americans face. For more resources and information on speaking or workshops, visit evesoldinger.com.
- Author(s)Eve Soldinger
- PublisherThree Gems Publishing
- Date of Publication18/03/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThree Gems Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight308 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.