Unexpected Pleasures: The Art and Design of Contemporary Jewelry by Susan Cohn (Hardback, 2012)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $25.94+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPublished on the occasion of the exhibition held Apr. 21-Aug. 26, 2012, National Gallery of Victoria, Melbourne and Dec. 5, 2012-Mar. 3, 2013, The Design Museum, London.
- Author BiographySusan Cohn is a jewelry designer and educator whose work was the subject of a twenty-year retrospective at the National Gallery of Australia, Canberra. Deyan Sudjic is the director of the Design Museum, London, and the author of numerous books on architecture and design.
- Author(s)Susan Cohn
- PublisherRizzoli International Publications
- Date of Publication10/04/2012
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSkira Rizzoli
- Content Note175 Colour Illustrations
- Weight1048 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine22 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.86
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.95
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.10
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.23
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.