All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $27.34
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $2.99Trending at AU $5.65
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.52
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $31.28
- AU $21.44Trending at AU $27.23
- AU $23.01Trending at AU $23.53
About this product
- DescriptionFresh meat! From a hospital of horrors to a runaway zombie train, it's an all-new onslaught of the slavering undead in the sequel to Kirsty McKay's killer debut! Just when you think you're out...it's the morning after the night of the return of the living dead. Or something like that. After running/bus-driving/swboarding for her life alongside rebel Smitty, geeky Pete, and popular Alice, Bobby thought she'd found the antidote to the Carrot Man Veggie Juice that had turned the rest of their classmates into zombies. When Smitty (mmm...m, m) got chomped, Bobby pumped a syringe full of it into him herself. But w Bobby's a prisoner in some hospital of horrors, with clue how she got there. And Smitty is missing. What if he isn't cured after all? Bobby kws she's got to find him, even if it means facing Scotland's hungry hordes -- plus Alice's buckets of snark -- again. And this time, zombies aren't the only evil stressing her out. The brain-dead are bad eugh, but how can Bobby stop the big pharma business behind the epidemic? Especially when her own mom works for the company?
- Author BiographyKIRSTY McKAY, born in the UK, now lives in Boston, Massachusetts. She has written and acted in several children's plays for regional theater. UNFED is the sequel to her debut novel, UNDEAD. Visit her website at www.kirstymckay.com and follow her on Twitter @kirkybean.
- Author(s)Kirsty McKay
- PublisherChicken House
- Date of Publication27/08/2013
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChicken House
- Weight404 g
- Width137 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Paper over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.