All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.48
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.31
- AU $36.79Trending at AU $38.13
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.65
- AU $33.33Trending at AU $36.24
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.49
- AU $23.12Trending at AU $33.89
About this product
- DescriptionUnfolding God's Word is a simple and fun way to learn and memorize scriptures. It takes the student from Genesis to Revelation and consists of: facts about each book of the Bible, maps with draw the lines to help the student visualize journeys, and opportunities to put into their own words special events in the Bible. We should enjoy learning all we can about the Bible and allow God's Word to unfold for us as we move toward the light. Unfolding God's Word gives you this opportunity in an easy to use step-by-step lesson plan. Enjoy the journey, Jesus is waiting.
- Author BiographyLinda Bush has a Bachelor of Music Education degree from Florida State University. She taught math, science, and music for 13 years in the public schools. In 1970 Linda became a Christian through the campus ministry at Florida State University. She has worked with middle school youth groups; taught Sunday School for grades first through ninth; directed children's and adult choirs; has been a Sunday School Superintendent, Education Coordinator, and a Christian Education Coordinator; was chairman of a multi-church Ladies' Retreat twice and of and individual church Ladies' Retreat. She actively uses her talents for the Lord wherever she goes. Linda had used her book, Unfolding God's Word, as her main curriculum teaching several ages in Bible School. Unfolding God's Word is a culmination of 15 years of Bible study, prayer, and fulfilling her passion for teaching children about God.
- Author(s)Linda Bush
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication05/01/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.