All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $115.99Trending at AU $139.18
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.74
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $38.02
- AU $17.48Trending at AU $19.74
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $22.07
- AU $20.38Trending at AU $26.71
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the author's doctoral dissertation in logic written under the direction of Professor Solomon Feferman at Stanford University. The main result is an ordinal analysis of the unfolding of the classical system of one generalized positive inductive definition. The ordinal of this theory is determined to be Bachmann's H (1).
- Author Biography2005: BSc in Mathematics, University of Copenhagen 2008: MSc in Mathematics, University of Copenhagen 2013: PhD in Mathematics, Stanford University
- Author(s)Ulrik Torben Buchholtz
- Date of Publication06/12/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight181 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.