All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe current status of GCC-EU relations stands in contrast to the historical, geopolitical and strategic considerations that should form the basis of the relationship. In the light of critical regional developments - most tably the events in Iraq - this book offers a timely analysis of the role of the EU in the Gulf region.
- Author BiographyChristian Koch is Program Director for GCC-EU Relations at the Gulf Research Center, Dubai, UAE.
- PublisherGulf Research Centre
- Date of Publication22/02/2006
- SubjectInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationDubia
- Country of PublicationUnited Arab Emirates
- ImprintGulf Research Centre
- Weight191 g
- Width172 mm
- Height237 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Edited byChristian Koch
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.93
- AU $23.60Trending at AU $29.65
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $38.02
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $47.93
- AU $30.86Trending at AU $32.07
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $32.73
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.