All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.24
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.97
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.07
- AU $26.15Trending at AU $26.47
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.41
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
About this product
- DescriptionMental health memoirs are a popular category, and every story is different. In Unhinged, Anna Berry recounts her own mental illness, her fight back to a rmal life, and her experiences with mental illness in her family. From her mother to her brother and herself, she illustrates the way mental illness can invade t just one life, but the lives of everyone living through it. Unhinged offers t only a message of hope and healing, but also illustrates the smaller triumphs and tragedies that come along the way.
- Author BiographyAnna Berry is the pen name of a successful journalist, mental-health advocate, and author from the Midwest. With more than 17 years' experience as a professional journalist, writer, and editor, her work has appeared in multiple major media outlets, including the Chicago Tribune, Chicago Reader, the Washington Post, and multiple national magazines, such as New Art Examiner, Dialogue, and DailyWorth.com. In addition to her work as a journalist, Berry has also spent a number of years as a researcher, special-purpose reporter, and policy analyst in the health care industry. You can visit her book website at annaberryauthor.wordpress.com.
- Author(s)Anna Berry
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication07/08/2014
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Weight494 g
- Width160 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsWith dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.