All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $34.60
About this product
- DescriptionThis book explores Socialist ecomic and military cooperation by presenting a complete branch, the military industry, from the perspective of a smaller member nation, Hungary. It demonstrates that military industry cooperation played a prominent role in the development of ecomic cooperation within the Soviet Bloc, and it was in this sector that the strongest, most efficient integration was established.
- Author BiographyPal Germuska is researcher of contemporary military history at the Military History Institute and Museum, Hungarian Ministry of National Defense, and teaches economic history at Eotvos Lorand University Faculty of Social Sciences.
- Author(s)Pal Germuska
- PublisherLexington Books
- Date of Publication17/02/2015
- SubjectIndustrial Studies: General
- Series TitleThe Harvard Cold War Studies Book Series
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLexington Books
- Content Note12 tables
- Weight599 g
- Width165 mm
- Height237 mm
- Spine26 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.