All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $132.35Trending at AU $139.18
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.93
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $38.02
- AU $17.48Trending at AU $19.74
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $22.07
- AU $20.38Trending at AU $26.71
About this product
- DescriptionUniform Across-the-Board Promotions (UABPs) are characterized by retailers offering a uniform discount on the entire assortment (e.g. 20% on every article) to their customers. This latest form of promotion has gained massive popularity among retailers and consumers in recent times. This book analyses their impact on short- and long-term retailer performance and consumer shopping behaviour by applying state-of-the art marketing research methods. Furthermore this book provides guidance for retail and marketing managers on how to best profit from UABPs, to increase sales and profits while balancing the risks associated with this type of promotion.
- Author BiographyDr. Marc-Oliver Jauch works as an investment professional for the global private equity fund, Apax Partners, in their London and Munich office, mostly focusing on European services and retail investments. Prior to joining Apax Partners, Oliver was a project leader with the Boston Consulting Group and gained experience with Goldman Sachs, McKinsey and Co and Robert Bosch France before that. Oliver has a PhD (Dr. rer.pol) in economics and managerial science (summa cum laude) holds an MBA from ESSEC Business School in Paris and a MA (Dipl.-Kfm) in Finance & Economics from the University of Mannheim (highest distinction). Oliver has successfully invested in and co-founded several start-ups and supports the charity foundation Joblinge on whose board he sits.
- Author(s)Marc-Oliver Jauch
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication04/11/2016
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Series TitleContributions to Management Science
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content Note9 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight197 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2014
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.