Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $46.35Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
About this product
- DescriptionThese groundbreaking volumes present, for the first time, a comprehensive view of the World War II German Armys most elite formation: Grossdeutschland. Exceptional detail of rare uniforms and unique insignia are woven with Grossdeutschlands history and development from an independent motorized regiment in 1939 to a panzergrenadier division within a corps that adopted its name in 1944. Its two closest sister units, the Wachbataillon Berlin and the Fuhrer Begleit Battalion are also covered in the same superb level of detail. Awards, decorations, portraits and personal effects of common soldiers and ted personalities, covering every arm of service within the units, are presented in over 4,000 spectacular color and black and white images.
- Author(s)Scott Pritchett
- PublisherSchiffer Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication01/02/2010
- SubjectMilitary History
- Place of PublicationAtglen
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSchiffer Publishing Ltd
- Content Noteover 1100 color/bw images
- Weight3400 g
- Width229 mm
- Height305 mm
- Spine47 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.