All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $13.90Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.55
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.18
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.85
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $79.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis is volume 6 of a 7 volume set on the uniforms used by the U.S. Army Ground Forces during World War II. The book covers the footwear of the ground troops - boots, shoes, overshoes, and leggings. Each item is described and has color photographs as well as how the item was issued, its stock number run, and the price it cost at the time. Also included is the kwn manufacturers of the item. References for the book are contained in the series addendum.
- Author(s)Charles Lemons
- Date of Publication15/06/2015
- SubjectHistory: World & General
- Place of PublicationMorrisville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight587 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.