All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $65.50Trending at AU $75.22
- AU $143.50Trending at AU $152.67
- AU $44.92Trending at AU $56.19
- AU $28.56Trending at AU $29.58
- AU $20.94Trending at AU $25.80
- AU $20.25Trending at AU $22.04
About this product
- DescriptionFrom the war on terrorism to global warming, from national missile defense to unilateral sanctions, the US has been taken to task for coming on too strong - or for doing too little. This volume explores international reactions to US conduct in world affairs. Authors from around the world address the tensions between unilateralism and multilateralism in US foreign policy. Their careful analysis suggests that the US inclination to go it alone may undermine t only long-term international support for US leadership, but also the sustainability of valuable international institutions.
- Author BiographyDavid M. Malone is president of the International Peace Academy. Yuen Foon Khong is John G. Winant University Lecturer in U.S. Foreign Policy and a fellow of Nuffield College, Oxford University.
- PublisherLynne Rienner Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication30/11/2002
- SubjectInternational Relations
- Series TitleCentre on International Cooperation Studies in Multilateralism
- Place of PublicationBoulder, CO
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLynne Rienner Publishers Inc
- Weight644 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Edited byDavid M. Malone,Yuen Foong Khong
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.