Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $34.60
About this product
- DescriptionThe Air Force 2025 was chartered at the direction of then Chief of Staff of the Air Force (CSAF) Gen Ronald R. Fogleman. A document that took a year to research and develop had to answer one question. What capabilities should the USAF have in 2025 to help defend the nation (2025). When 2025 was published in August 1996, it identified uninhabited air vehicles part of the critical leverage systems crucial to the defense of our nation. This paper will discuss a few areas in hopes of answering the previous question mentioned as well as piecing together data to answer a new question: Is the USAF still committed in exploiting the uninhabited air vehicle systems addressed in Air Force 2025? The uninhabited air vehicle have been around for some time but for most part, USAF personnel think of uninhabited air vehicles as the same as unmanned aerial vehicles (UAV). Although this is basically true, this paper will help the reader differentiate between the two.
- Author(s)Thomas G O'Reilly
- Date of Publication05/12/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight104 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.