All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.41
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
About this product
- DescriptionToday's culture is more connected than any time in history, but all of this connectivity comes with a price. We live in a world that's become cluttered, distracted, and disrupted by social media, with the average person receiving as many as 5,000 messages a day in one form or ather. If you're a pastor, nprofit leader, artist, filmmaker, entrepreneur, or creative professional in this hyper-connected, highly distracted world, how do you get your unique idea, project, or vision on the radar of the people who need to respond? <p/>In Unique, Phil Cooke, a highly respected media producer and consultant, addresses both the challenges and the opportunities of branding and social media in the 21st century. If you have a vision or message to share with the world, Unique provides a blueprint to cut through the clutter, communicate your story, and impact your audience.
- Author BiographyFrom religious media to humanitarian and cause marketing, Phil Cooke--consultant, strategist, and media activist--is unparalleled at helping religious and nonprofit organizations and their leaders tell their story to the world. He has appeared on MSNBC, CNBC, and CNN, and his work has been profiled in The New York Times, The Los Angeles Times, and The Wall Street Journal. Phil also speaks at workshops, seminars, and conferences globally.
- Author(s)Phil Cooke
- PublisherBaker Publishing Group
- Date of Publication19/11/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationAda, MI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBaker Academic, Div of Baker Publishing Group
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight363 g
- Width137 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.