All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $92.76
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.73
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.60
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $51.92
- AU $78.77Trending at AU $115.92
- AU $34.28Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.71
About this product
- DescriptionStep-by-step photos and instructions for projects involving lamination - the bonding together of two or more pieces of wood - are provided in this guide to using wood lamination as an art form. Depending on the intricacy of the design, lamination can be either very simple or astoundingly complex. The ten projects presented here are of all differing skill levels and abilities, often presenting fascinating challenges that help woodworkers develop their laminating skills. Several designs for clocks and puzzles are included, as are unique pieces such as a piggy bank, a basket weave box, and a cutting board.
- Author BiographyJerry Syfert has been producing wood products for 15 years. He frequently shows his work in arts and crafts galleries and sells his laminations at craft shows. He lives in Naples, Florida.
- Author(s)Jerry Syfert
- PublisherLinden Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication01/09/2005
- SubjectHouse & Home
- Place of PublicationFresno
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLinden Publishing Co Inc
- Content Notecolour photos
- Weight322 g
- Width215 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine6 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.