All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.61Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $17.80Trending at AU $22.39
- AU $43.34Trending at AU $44.65
- AU $34.88Trending at AU $37.27
- AU $25.64Trending at AU $34.27
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.66
- AU $36.24Trending at AU $40.24
About this product
- DescriptionTesting for a unit root is w an essential part of time series analysis. This volume provides a critical overview and assessment of tests for a unit root in time series, developing the concepts necessary to understand the key theoretical and practical models in unit root testing.
- Author BiographyKERRY PATTERSON is Professor of Econometrics at the University of Reading. He has established an international reputation in econometrics and has published over 50 articles in leading journals, including the Journal of the Royal Statistical Society, the Review of Economics and Statistics, the Economic Journal and the International Journal of Forecasting. He is author of A Primer for Unit Root Testing and co-editor, with Terence Mills, of the Palgrave Handbook of Econometrics, both published by Palgrave.
- Author(s)Kerry Patterson
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication25/02/2011
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitlePalgrave Texts in Econometrics
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1128 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine43 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.