All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.85
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- Author(s)B. Sz.-Nagy
- PublisherAmerican Mathematical Society
- Date of Publication01/01/1974
- Series TitleCBMS Regional Conference Series in Mathematics
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 19
- Place of PublicationProvidence
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Mathematical Society
- Out-of-print date10/05/2014
- Weight142 g
- Table Of ContentsIsometric and unitary dilations of a contraction operator Further properties of the minimal unitary dilation Characteristic function and function model Further comments on the characteristic function $\Phi_T(\lambda)$ Invariant subspaces and factorizations of the characteristic function Commutative systems Lifting of intertwining operators Functional calculus for a contraction Operators of class $C_0$ and the Jordan model Examples of quasi-similarity and the class $N_T$ of functions References.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.