All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.16
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $32.99Trending at AU $40.00
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
About this product
- DescriptionThese new essays summarize the latest research by highly respected United Methodist scholars, exploring the distinctive doctrines and discipline of the demination. Essays include An Untapped Inheritance: American Methodism and Wesley's Practical Theology; The Scripture Way of Salvation: Narrative Spirituality and Biblical Praxis in Early Methodism; Theology, Religious Activity, and Structures of the Lives of Ordinary People; The Doors of Opportunity: Methodist Theological Education, 1866--1925; What Makes United Methodist Theology Methodist?; The Church as a Community of Moral Discourse; and Exploring Both the Middle and the Margins: Locating Methodism within American Religious History.
- PublisherAbingdon Press
- Date of Publication01/03/1998
- SubjectChristian History & Denominations
- Place of PublicationNashville, Tennessee
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAbingdon Press
- Out-of-print date14/08/2014
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight552 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Volume editorDennis M. Campbell,etc.
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.