All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.95Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
About this product
- DescriptionTerrorist Attack America Day turned into night almost instantly as numerous small airplanes, such as crop dusters and Cessna 152s peppered the sky. At first, there were clouds of mist. Suddenly the explosions began and chaos followed. The aircraft struck their targets in a well organized destructive plot. This was the scene across America's fan-packed football stadiums and crowded cities. Fighter aircraft streaked across the sky with orders to shoot down the aircraft, but they were too late. The damage was done; terrorists attack the United States again. Could this be a scene in our future? Or is this farfetched? The question may t be easily answered. The current air defense strategy may t be as strong as our nation's leaders say it is. Air attack on the United States was t conceivable early in our history because our land was protected by two vast oceans to the east and west, while n-threatening neighbors made up the rthern and southern borders. Intercontinental bombers and the development of the atomic bomb by the Soviet Union in 1949 made our nation realize the threat could indeed come from the air.
- Author(s)Thomas L Adkins
- Date of Publication05/12/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight104 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.