CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.41
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.12
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
About this product
- DescriptionThe U.S. Army mortuary affairs military specialty has continually evolved since its initial creation. Military requirements, politics, and the generally accepted United States culture have all played significant roles in this evolution. How these factors have affected the U.S. military policy regarding mortuary affairs is the heart of this thesis. Specifically, this thesis focuses on the cultural impact of U.S. military policy regarding mortuary affairs. It also addresses mortuary affairs related topics to better anticipate and meet the projected needs and demands of the U.S. Army from a cultural aspect.
- Author(s)James R Becker
- Date of Publication18/09/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight218 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.