Best-selling in Other
Save on Other
- AU $33.74Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $41.77Trending at AU $42.51
- AU $15.67Trending at AU $19.31
- AU $19.93Trending at AU $31.82
- AU $12.95Trending at AU $13.20
- AU $39.11Trending at AU $40.53
- AU $12.00Trending at AU $18.44
About this product
- DescriptionThis latest edition of the United States Government Manual provides up-to-date information about the missions, programs, and activities of federal agencies, as well as the names of top officials of each agency in the Obama administration and listings of U.S. senators and representatives. You'll also find useful information on the legislative, judicial, and executive branches of the government, including a comprehensive name and agency/subject index. Empower yourself as a citizen with the Sources of Information section, which lists the addresses and telephone numbers for each agency for employment, government contracts, publications, films, and other services available to the public. In addition, this volume contains agency organizational charts, a list defining commonly used federal abbreviations and acronyms, critical documents such as the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution, and a detailed section on federal agencies that have been terminated, transferred, or changed in name since March 1933. A critical resource, the United States Government Manual is a must-have for anyone looking for information regarding: National security The Department of Agriculture Environmental regulations Ecomic and consumer protection Government cooperation with specific independent establishments Energy and nuclear regulation USAID And more!
- Author BiographyNational Archives and Records Administration: The United States National Archives and Records Administration (NARA) is an independent agency of the United States government charged with preserving and documenting government and historical records and with increasing public access to those documents. NARA is officially responsible for maintaining and publishing the legally authentic and authoritative copies of acts of Congress, residential proclamations and executive orders, and federal regulations. Established in 1934, NARA was incorporated into the General Services Administration in 1949, but in 1985 it was made an independent agency.
- Author(s)National Archives & Records Administration
- PublisherSkyhorse Publishing
- Date of Publication20/02/2014
- SubjectGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSkyhorse Publishing
- Weight842 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.