All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWritten in an easy to use 'workbook' self-help style, with sample forms, clear directions to government agency websites, and a comprehensive listing of many categories including NAFTA, this Guide is an essential reference for anyone pursuing what is often a time-consuming, challenging, and stressful process. Of equal value to individuals as to lawyers and paralegals who may meet these issues on the periphery of their other cases, it is also ideally suited for grass roots Immigration Agencies, Libraries, Schools, and Universities. Professor Allan Wernick, of Baruch College, CUNY, New York, is a nationally syndicated columnist in the 'New York Daily News', and has in this volume brought together authoritative guides to assist with navigation through the daunting legal immigration maze at all levels, eventually leading where desired to the obtaining of the much prized citizenship status.
- Author BiographyProfessor Allan Wernick is a widely-noted authority and advocate on U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Law and is renowned for his ability to clearly explain the issues surrounding this highly complex field. He received his Bachelor's degree in Political Science from Stanford University, and his J.D. from Loyola University in Los Angeles. He now serves as Director of CUNY Citizenship Now, City University of New York, and has taught as a visiting professor at UCLA and California State University at Dominguez Hills. His informative columns on Immigration Law appear twice weekly in the New York Daily News and are syndicated nationally. He has served on the national Board of Directors of the American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA), as Chair of the Immigration Committee of the Association of the Bar of the City of New York, and as President of the New York Chapter of AILA.
- Author(s)Allan Wernick
- PublisherAstor & Blue Editions LLC
- Date of Publication01/05/2015
- SubjectLaw for the Layman
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAstor & Blue Editions LLC
- Content Note4 black & white illustrations, 3 black & white halftones, 2 maps, 4 graphs
- Weight250 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $16.87
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $9.06Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.78
- AU $20.29Trending at AU $25.53
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $25.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.