Brand newLOWEST PRICE
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $135.95+ AU $50.00 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.52
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.39
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.81
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.14
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.09
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.44
About this product
- DescriptionSetting the terms for an effective public debate on nuclear issues, this provides essays and excerpts from longer works that have charted the development of American nuclear strategy. Each section ends with questions for study and analysis with suggested further reading.
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication01/03/1989
- SubjectMilitary History
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Out-of-print date31/10/2009
- Content Notebiography
- Weight680 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edited byPhilip Bobbitt,etc.
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.